Mon, May 22|
Estes Park, CO
ASPIRE, a compliment to MASTERMIND, is a focused five-month program for aspiring career services leaders (assistant directors, coaches, coordinators, associate directors) to grow their leadership depth and assess how they can lead more effectively in career services today.
Time & Location
May 22, 2:00 PM MDT – May 24, 11:30 AM MDT
Estes Park, CO, 2515 Tunnel Rd, Estes Park, CO 80511, USA
About the Event
ASPIRE is for...Emerging Leaders
You are a coach, coordinator, assistant director, or associate director, but not the Top-Level Career Staff in your Office
You want to continue to climb the ladder of leadership in career services
GROWTH and CONNECTIONS
- 3-Days in the Rocky Mountains plus 5 online events
- Thrive inside a community group (C-Group) to build robust connections.
- Interact with multiple leading experts inside and outside the field.
- Dialogue together through the skillset it takes to be the Top-Level Leader of a Career Center.
- Experience a personal refresh!
The Lodges at the YMCA of The Rockies, Estes Park, CO
NOTE: ASPIRE begins at 2:00 pm on Day 1 and ends at 11:30 am on Day3. It takes 1 hour 45 min to get to Estes Park from DIA in a rental car. It is one of the most beautiful drives in the USA.
4 Additional Sessions
Online Video Training & Community with your C-Group
Member Registration Rate
For those who have previously paid