Tue, May 21|
YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center
Mastermind groups are common across many industries, and leverage the power of facilitated questions, micro-training, and small group dialogue to gain an advanced leadership skillset and mindset that helps navigate complex issues. This is Career Services MASTERMIND!
Time & Location
May 21, 2024, 4:00 PM MDT – May 23, 2024, 12:30 PM MDT
YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center, 2515 Tunnel Rd, Estes Park, CO 80511, USA
About the Event
- Amazing Mountain Retreat plus six online events included
- MASTERMIND is not a conference; it's a 7-month leadership development experience.
- Only 36 Participants may register for MASTERMIND per year; Mastermind is for those who are the leaders of the career center. Any non-top level leaders: Associate Directors, Assistant Directors, Coaches, and others may attend our ASPIRE Program, which is geared toward those who would like to someday be in the Top Level leader seat.
- Participants are placed into a community group (C-Group) with 10 or fewer colleagues for the duration of the journey.
- Participants will interact with multiple leading experts inside and outside the field as they dialogue together through the complexities of advanced leadership.
- Experience the beauty of Rocky Mountain National Park
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests receive a 100% refund or transfer to the next year until February 1, 2024. After February 1, 2024, and until March 15, 2024, registrants are eligible for a 100% credit or 100% transfer to the next year or an 80% refund. Cancellation requests after March 15, 2024, at which time the full lodging, resort, and materials fees must be paid by The Collective, attendees are eligible for an 80% credit, or an 80% transfer to the next year, or a 50% refund.
Member Registration Rate
For those who have previously paid via phone